TRADE FAIR TOPICS: solar thermal systems – photovoltaic systems – biomass – heat pumps – cogeneration – energy accumulation
- the Solar Prague Trade Fair has promoted use of renewable sources of energy and ecological materials, with the goal of saving energy and the environmental conservation, in the long-term
- held along side with the biggest trade fair for construction and renovation of roofs – Roofs Prague, it attracts a high percentage of professional visitors to the exhibition grounds
- the trade fair is visited by a total of over 25,000 visitors who are interested in roofs, renovation and economic accommodation (owners and operators of public buildings, representatives of housing ownership associations and housing cooperatives, building managers, owners of family homes and representatives of towns and villages…..)
- the accompanying programme is devoted to roof-mounted photovoltaic systems, energy accumulation and other current topics in the field of construction, servicing and operation of photovoltaic electricity generation systems.
- the fact that this trade fair is held in the winter provides the ideal opportunity to become acquainted with the trends in this sector for the oncoming season at the same time and in the same place,
- free advisory centres with independent experts.